Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Catchment area

Catchment Area:
Search for your address using our interactive catchment area map. Proof of residency is required upon enrolment for residing within our catchment area. If you reside in our catchment area, please follow the 'Enrolment from within catchment’ instructions below.

If you reside outside our catchment area, please follow the 'Enrolment from outside our catchment’ instructions below.
Enrolment from Within Catchment
Any student, whose principal place of residence is within the school's catchment area, is (subject to the Education (General Provisions) Act 2006) entitled to enrol at the school. The school Principal will reserve places for students who move into the catchment area throughout the school year.
Parents or legal guardians who wish to enrol their child at the school will need to complete the Within Catchment Expression of Interest Enrolment form. The parent or legal guardian will need to demonstrate that the student's principal place of residence is within the catchment area. Current proof of residency at the address indicated can be provided by way of one of each of the following:
·    One primary source - a current lease agreement, or rates notice, or unconditional sale agreement and
  • One secondary source - a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing this  same address and parent's/legal guardian's name  One secondary source - a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing this same address and parent's/legal guardian's name
Applicants should note that a false statement / assertion about the student's principal place of residence may amount to an offence and may be reported to police. The school Principal may repeal a decision to enrol a student in such circumstances.
Enrolling from Outside of Catchment
The following groups of students will be entitled to enrol, even though they may reside outside the school's catchment area:
  • Children and young people who are subject to child protection orders that grant guardianship or custody to the Chief Executive Officer of the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services (Child Safety Services)
  • Siblings of current students at the school (excluding siblings of Program of Excellence students). Where a school has both a primary and secondary campus, siblings are only entitled to enrol in the same campus as the currently enrolled student
  • Students whose parent or legal guardian is employed by the school
  • Students who live outside the catchment area and are verified with a disability can enrol in the school to attend the specialised disability program if it is the closest program to their home and meets their individualised needs
  • Students who have been excluded from another school, dependent upon the conditions related to the exclusion, subject to agreement of the Regional Director.
Any applicants who reside outside the catchment area may submit an Expression of Interest (out of catchment) form to the Principal. This form will be signed and dated upon receipt.  Applicants will then be contacted by the school either in writing or via telephone call if their application will continue through the enrolment process, they have been placed on a waiting list or if their application does not meet the out of catchment criteria and cannot be accepted.
At specific set dates throughout the year, in-catchment enrolments will be analysed and decisions made about limited releases to out of catchment applicants based on available space. These applications will then be considered in order or receipt and considered against the criteria outlined in the school's Enrolment Management Plan.
These decisions will be based on current in-catchment enrolments and also predicted in-catchment growth. Successful applicants will be notified via letter and an enrolment interview will be organised. Unsuccessful applicants will also be notified via letter and will be asked to advise whether they would like to remain on the waiting list.
Please contact the school Enrolments Officer if you have any enquiries regarding in catchment and out of catchment enrolments.  The enrolment process can be found on the enrolment tab. 

Return to Enrolling at our School